Thursday, December 24, 2009

Value Of 1971 Starcraft Pop-up Camper

Cullen - Christmas Contest




A Hot Christmas


Written by: SUNNY
CULLEN VAMPIRE PRINCESS ALSO CALLED BRANDON O ROMMY jijiji
AM THE FOUNDER OF THE BLOG BRANDON CULLEN
http://brandoncullen.blogspot.com/
PASS
INVITES YOU TO VISIT U.S. AND OUR AFFILIATES jijiji

BESITOS ..... I HOPE YOU ENJOY WRITE AME
VAMPIRE PRINCESS!


ONE SHOT
This

morning when I woke up to open my eyes the first thing I saw was your beautiful face with that small, fleshy mouth, those lips so many desperate kisses me started, I can still feel the warmth of your lips on my skin, not an inch left my body without the touch of your mouth, with a sigh in his sleep, and draws that little smile that both fascinates me. "Good morning
small to tell me even with my eyes closed.
"Good morning my love" I say to your greeting curled up on your torso, but not before giving a light kiss on your neck.
you simply remove a little bed under my weight, I wake up slightly, but you pull me gently to the skin on our chests rub against an accomplice in a caress, the gentle touch of your soft skin causes an electrical shock on my skin that runs along my spine and ends at the tip of my nipples, feeling the tip of my growing small hills, your mouth comes a guttural sound, simply because natural instinct, showing that you like me start to feel excited again, your hands eager to travel to my buttocks, to caress and squeeze them in a way that only you know how to do.
-Enjoy your Christmas? - I ask as sexual as I can. "Sure
Princess ever imagine that Santa Claus was so sexy, as always painted as an old fat-
hahaha ... .... This year we would spend
would spend Christmas with our families, our parents had long without seeing her young children, and I say small because my beloved boyfriend was the youngest of his brothers, and I ... well I was the baby's mom and dad because I am a daughter unique.
I decided to travel by bus these days the weather was not suitable for flying, my beautiful boyfriend left me at the bus terminal this morning before going to work, be leaving tonight after the end of their workday. Halfway through the trip
my cell phone rang, I looked at the screen and a smile crossed my face to see who was the caller, hello heart.
"Hello Princess, you know I have news-love to hear your voice a little melancholy.
What will happen? -
-Princess I can not see my parents this year, I had to watch in the department, and I can not leave, damn it of us had not been aware before, now would spend Christmas alone, your damn Mr. Sam Uley chief he had done last summer, we had everything ready for the trip to the beach and left guard.
"Oh my love is so bad, I'd love to be with you at home know that if I could I would go down the bus and return to your side, my voice almost breaking at the thought that he would be alone and without me, far from family, away from loved ones.
"I know my little girl and you really appreciate it, but I'll either call us at night okay?, After all, and tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas .-
" Okay love, tonight I call-terminated the call by sending a kiss, I have always loved my boyfriend Jasper Hale, from that first contact we had in college, despite being small, hyperactive, and I must admit addicted to shopping, sometimes I find it hard to adapt to new situations and why not say socializing, some made by me strange, but once you enter my world, I realize that a small whirlwind of joy.
finally see my parents, Susan and Samuel Brandon, my uncles Esme and Carlisle Cullen, and my cousins \u200b\u200bEdward and Emmett Cullen, the trip had been a bit long about 6 hours, but now breathing green, said that Jasper's older sister, Bella Hale, once Forks accompanied me and said that was present in green on this site.
Upon reaching the door of my home, I noticed movement to the end, my father and my uncle were carrying luggage to Emmett's old jeep, my mother and my aunt came up to my uncle's Mercedes. Greet
between doubt and happiness Hello ?!?!-. To my greeting
five pairs of eyes turned to me, "Alice?, You do here - my mother asked in astonishment.
"I came to spend Christmas with you, "I said with a huge smile filled my face.
-Linda and why not tell us anything, Edward invited us all to spend Christmas with him and Bella-some forget that after that trip to Bella to Forks she and Ed were very close, a few months ago had been to live together in New York.
-Aaammmm ... okay no problem, I return to Portland better, so Jasper Christmas does not happen only after all he had to stand guard .-
-Alice can postpone our trip,
"No that's okay Dad, it serves to also better for the next Jasper with me, just please tell him to Edward and Bella, who do not tell Jasper you are with them, at least not until Christmas morning.
My family embraced me again my parents offered to cancel your trip and stay by my side, I refused deeply, had spoken with Bella last week and told me she was pregnant, he realized that the family wanted to close.
After leaving them at the Seattle airport, I went Christmas shopping, it's fun to see people in panic buying, I had created a plan to surprise Jasper. *********

Skip back another six hours by bus and spend the whole night away from Jasper had been an enormous torture but tonight, I'll charge. Media
night, I stepped outside the door of our apartment, and rang the bell, Jasper spent a few minutes and opened the door a little groggy, but when you look into his eyes widened.
-Alice ... - was all he could out of his mouth. MERRY CHRISTMAS
-JASPER-Alice
!!!!- you do dressed as Santa Claus?? - My black dress boots were extremely high heels, red pants held up by black suspenders covering my naked nipples, and a jersey very attuned to my body was red Santa-style with furry white trim, a huge black belt with gold finish and a Santa hat. Well
Jasper told me that this year has been a good boy ... and I came to bring your gift, then walked over to Jasper as a cat in the middle game, he hit upon a few steps back to let me pass to our home, kicked and without removing my eyes off those beautiful eyes Brown closed the door. "Good, I hope
really enjoy the gift this year Santa," he said while licking his lips Jasper.
I jumped into his arms and started kissing, blindly walked to the couch, then sat astride him, and I just separated from his lips for the shortness, I smiled and got up off the couch. Alice
What will happen? -
-sshhh-silenced him by putting my finger on his lips, walked away a bit from the sofa, turned on the music player and the song sounded helped me to my plan "I KISSED A GIRL" and began a sensual dance, while I started a little striptease for my boyfriend.
I went back to him between her legs and placed my foot and took his hand to help slow down the zipper of the boot to get rid of it, slowly changed my foot and did the same with the previous boot, then I I went to sit on him, slow indeed remove my outfit that big black belt, opened the jersey and Jasper swallowed hard to see my bare breasts, then I got back on its feet and let out the straps and unbuttoned his pants and retired from my body, Jasper got a thousand colors to me to use only this jersey, my Santa hat and a tiny red thong, but I smiled and its voice hoarse with excitement as I said I want to let yourself know what it feels to make love to the little Claus.
I took her hand and walked together to our room, and took me into his arms and placed me gently on the bed to see how got rid of her clothes, the body of Jasper was the best work of art in the world , Michelangelo himself would envy such perfection. Slowly he leaned
about me allowing me to caress her so perfectly sculpted abdomen, put his hands under my waist to caress my back, electric shocks that caused the tips of his fingers on my skin, was the most delicious feeling at that time.
kissed my lips and went down on my neck with light kisses and small bites, he knows it drives me crazy and I found when my mouth was a muffled groan escaped. Jasper smiled through my breasts as he began to rub her tongue tip of my nipples, I felt I would explode at any moment, but it was not the pleasure is multiplied when it began to bite and suck hard, one of his hands slid through of my buttocks and my thighs to get to my crotch, his fingers brushed my already very high humidity, to begin the sweetest touch, small circles began to present in my button clouded my mind and my moans began to become more sound, when I thought that came to heaven, Jasper only further intensified all sensations more when not one but two of his fingers entered me, really was too wet, my excitement was the limit reached my first orgasm, all he could to silence my moans were the kisses of Jasper.
When my breathing returned to normal, and my eyes stopped seeing stars pink I smiled at my boyfriend, he responded to my smile, drawing the outline of my nipples, aroused again sought but could not afford, tapped me that he did not enjoy as much as I could feel his long and strong excitation touching my pubic needed make Jasper feel so well as I do, I turned and took my place astride the center touched me his excitement, he placed his hands on the sides of my hip and stroked my thighs, I leaned over and kissed him as if the first and last time I did, his hands slid back to my butt to get a bit more to it.
-Jasper, enjoy tonight as much as I-le I said in my ear a bit before biting the ear lobe.
"Mmmmmm" was all I got for an answer I knew that if he had opened his mouth had gone a little cry.
I was sliding my lips, for her perfect abdomen until my lips were a light kiss to the tip of his pulsing excitement, heard a loud moan escape his lips, only managed to smile while my tongue willingly played the part that just kiss, I looked into her eyes, but to change the speed, and help me with my hand, Jasper closed his eyes and made her head back by releasing all the air that was holding in his lungs, he could feel the orgasm approaching Jasper , his excitement each grew and pulsated once more, at that moment I halo to him and I turned to get his weight-Alice are my downfall, the world will not care when I'm with you I love you princess kiss me wildly my hands tangled in her hair .
-Jasper ... I need ... my body asks you .... Enter me in this moment ... .- not know how I talk as his kiss me choppy speech. Alice
"Not yet .... My little Santa Claus" was forgotten that even had the little Santa hat, the jersey for a long time ago had disappeared.
Jasper brought his face to my heart, I inhale my scent, and licked his lips, his tongue became one with my heart, my button, inside me, I tasted and I drank like a castaway who has not eaten in a long time, took me to orgasm again, even out of breath I begged to come into me, did not cost him any work, moisture orgasm and his saliva favored work, a muffled groan came from our lips, and started swinging our hips, my hands were tangled in the sheets, when increasing the speed and depth of penetration, my nails have come to your back that caused more increase its speed and depth and the two arrived together at orgasm in a piercing cry, the cold of the night we finally hit and the sweat of our bodies as stressed a little more, Jasper stood next to me and hug me also linking our legs, we pulled the blanket that was on the bed and the red jersey. Alice
"Merry Christmas, you gave me the best Christmas of my life," Merry Christmas
Jasper .... I love you,
-And I love you and you princess in her arms and fell asleep.
... ..
But that night, the day I woke up next to you and now you wear the Santa hat and smile at me with that mouth fleshy and your beautiful brown eyes looking at me encourage me to kiss again. Princess
-now up to Santa Claus to deliver your gift Jasper. Santa
"But love and I spent last night doing a little reply pout and a frown.
"I know little, but left the best for last-kiss me again and again we are carried away by our new holiday spirit, I'm sure it will not be the last Christmas that we will be surprised with our gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment