Friday, December 25, 2009

How To Build Field Fence Stretcher

B.cullen Christmas - Christmas Contest



Christmas Gift

JACOB POV
This year for Christmas we decided to pass on the Cullens house, was the best of my Christmas and this Christmas Nessie was my fiancée and soon to be our wedding was so Radiant not notice the tension between Edward, Jasper and Emmett, for when I wanted to ask, the girls were down including my Nessie, what a beautiful sight, that precious little Alice open it raise my voice to be heard
Well as we all start - said a hopping Alice, Jasper followed by a completely enthralled. Well, "said Rosalie
getting away from the embrace of the game Emmett this year, is a Rally, each of its partners will give the appropriate indications for the realization of the game ... the prize? "said Rosalie taking a Black Babydoll with Red thread completely transparent to unzip in special areas, this beautiful Babydoll , watch it guys and tell me who of you will win to put your partner? As taught
the babydoll is completely dumbfounded, as my imagination began to present a picture of me with that Babydoll Nessie, Edward abort the idea was completely distracted but not enough to let images of her daughter with such a garment out of the her fiance's head, turn see the "prize" again and look at Nessie with red cheeks and I swear he would win the prize for her. Boys
the only rule is complete in 15 min, which does not end up lost and run out of "gift" first come before those 15 minutes, it will be who wins the babydoll for tonight, "said Rosalie winking at Emmett who was limited only to growl and do not remove the look of "premium" Well
partners deliver the leaves to their wives and girlfriends, "said Alice, while Nessie gave me a sheet and kissed me all flushed and before letting go, it came to my ear provoke a shudder, "Good luck, my wolf, I'll be waiting", ready!
In Ready, Set, Go! "Said Rose, quite excited.
Just the word "out" came out I was fighting my way out the front door, next to Emmett completely entranced by the game.
CULLEN BOYS / BLACK POV
Emmett're a fool, ran, and we will continue, "complained Jacob. We
dog a bit of sense of competence, including that you do here will not be competing for the prize for our Nessie truth? "Said Emmett Cullen while all the men turned to him with clear expressions of violence if they answered yes.
not going, of course not, is the sense of competition, you know, "said Edward watching and leaving a blank mind. Correct answer
Jacob, remember that we are very traditional and will be until after the wedding, as those words left my mouth I knew that I would regret Edward
We must be joking, if you Bella almost raped in her room or not you remember? Emmett, "said an attack of laughter.
only limit me to growl and look at Jacob with a warning face that said "do not try" Let
Emmett, leave your brother alone, we have already lost 5 minutes on this silly discussion.
know Carlisle is rare to see me doing this, will you really want the prize? "Emmett asked, chuckling. Carlisle
was silent and looked the other way, it was a moment of silence and nobody knew what to say. Well
start or not? "Said Jasper getting in the starting position and breaking the tension in the air clear. Sure
start-answer in unison and beginning to search for clues. GIRLS
CULLEN
's all ready and already spent more than 20 minutes, and I returned at 5. So get ready and Nessie, my dear, please think if you do not want to be a widow before marriage, "said Alice. Girls
Merry Christmas and enjoy it "Rose laughed and up the stairs. The
each other we went to his room.
CULLEN BOYS / BLACK POV

5 minutes after I can not believe 25 min. And I found nothing in the list that gave me Rose, where he hid the things this woman, "Emmett complained. Em Quiet
none found nothing as well as Jacob says is not normal that we have found the scent of a wolf just because the areas where the tracks should be, "said Jasper
is true that smell is Leah but do not know why, someone My pack should hang around the house, "said a very confused Jacob.
2 minutes after
Guys, do not notice the house so quiet? "Carlisle
question is silence in the comments
This is not right, something ... ... .- Jasper looks on paper that is in the bar downstairs and
about, "says Edward Jasper, concerned about not hearing anything about women's thoughts, where was Bella? And Nessie? Jasper
could not believe what I was reading, almost 30 minutes lost and until now was aware of the plan. "Read this," showed the paper to others.
"Climb YOUR ROOMS"
Emmett had not finished reading the paper and he was followed by Edward up all excited and eager to see a Carlisle Esme, Jacob alone and I stayed and saw and felt like I was in doubt whether he should go, so I said what all I did, and dying of I had wanted to see Alice ready.
"Down, Jacob and Nessie will make you regret it" POV
ROSALIE
was almost completely naked, except of course for the black coat with red lingerie that had gone shopping that afternoon to the surprise he had prepared for Emmett. They had been slow
Alice said come in 5 minutes and I was beginning to despair.
Toc Toc ... .. Toc ...
Rose, love these here, "Emmett said, sticking his head.
I ran to the bathroom and arrange the hair and the red rose that had me as a brooch, I check the makeup perfect all in place. Bear Pass
I said I was waiting even from the bathroom. Listen
as Emmett closed the door and sat on the bed.
Bear, can do something for me please "I said walking out of the bathroom with a red rose in my hands. Emmett
stare devoured with his eyes, loved it from the decades had married and was not tired of me, I thanked the heavens for allowing me to find him, loved him so much today would be different he would be who would control not more fears about the past, it was time to show her how much she loved him.
Rose, this beautiful, really love these gorgeous, ask me whatever you like Rose, I want what you know you will love, "he said, addressing a look of complete desire and lust.
smiled and I approached him, drop the flower in her hand and stroked her face, passing through his eyes, eyebrows, mouth and neck, before bowing and kissing his lips.
Bear, you can lie face down, I give you a surprise, "I said pouting and laughing as they knew it was impossible that he was upside down I could see his erection, to a large tent in his pants.
Rose, you know I groaned when I can not kiss her neck, what the hell, okay.
Before turning, remove the shirt and you run your hand across your chest and abdomen, God loved her muscles were so strong that almost groaned at his picture ... Almost.
Rose said with a sigh, the love of my life. If
bear, tell me, what causes and laughed inwardly at his face with desire. He lay on the bed face down and not before seeing his pants down slowly, leaving a beautiful, warm light of his erection.
Bear, if you could have one wish for this Christmas, which I would ask the prime lie passed its sturdy back, her buttocks and it stops more than shapely legs.
lift his face and stare at me after a few minutes of silence, he tells me to ask Rose to love me forever and always my love alive.
Those words and his eyes broke my resolve and my lips slightly lower a little of his mouth, leaving aside the flower I love you bear much forever and always will, and kissed.
Emmett said kiss me, standing above me and completely blocking me with my body, tense, images of the past returned, instantly locks, nooo! This is my gift, this is my way of saying that I love. I continued kissing him with all the love he had and forgetting about the images and focusing on it.
Under his lips to my neck and continued kissing me, I love you much Rose, I love you very much my pink. Jadee
when the bit my shoulder and started pinching my nipples with his hands, either believe it was rough, but it was not the man was gentle when petting. Emmett
scream when I play with her tongue my pledge and I grip the sheets, what a delight it was to give up and not stop him, "Emmett, do not stop please! As word
please out of my mouth, Emmett raised his head and stare at me in his gaze desire, lust, surprise, tenderness, admiration but above all there was love, reflected and radiated love. Thanks
Rose, thanks for this beautiful gift, thank you for surrender to me, my love, I love you-if I could mourn it had, the way he said, his expression was the best way to prove that I had not entirely wrong to surrender, the loved and adored me as I did.
Bear "I love you while kissing my clit and put two fingers at once inside me, gasp, it was more than delicious and feel so betrayed, so mine.
Rose, my Rose "he said, got another finger in my God-Rose, that tight. His words only made
get more feverish, eager to feel him inside tremble before orgasm, scream my name while running and feel like my hips and pressed his final assaults.
Emmett, I need you now, now enters Bear ... yaaaaa-yell as I ran into his mouth, I felt like I drank like a thirsty man, wiping his tongue until the last drop.
That's baby, crying for me again, my Rose ends, just for me, "said Rosita without stopping his tongue, I felt like my walls were closed again at his words.
Emmetttttttttt - growled, ending again, ending for my husband, my lover, my friend, my eternal love. Rose
now enter in, if you feel uncomfortable tell me, please and change position, thanks again thanks Rose said as I tried to regain breath, ironically did not need it, as the last term by leaving his mouth, I felt as I slowly entered.
Rose I love you, I love you very much, "I felt like my walls opened and let my mind fill with images of Emmett and truly having sex elsewhere in our house, on a plane, in an elevator, a restaurant, in the street and all I was the one who ran the pace this time would be different, this time he ceded control, the owner of my heart.
With his voice cracking and tears shed unable Emmett told him I loved him as he went completely on me.
I adore Rosie, "he said as he kissed me in the eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, ears and lips and he charged me slowly and sweet-Rose I love you so much love, a lot. Bear-
stronger grip me to him and beg, but, bear more, more strong-left and entered more rough, faster and I heard him grunt and break the bush where he had his hands resting under his mouth to my lips and kiss with despair, longing, under my neck and kissed the back of the ear and nibbling I felt tense, but not repulsive, but I wish I was about to come to me.
Rose, Rose, Emmett and my teddy bear I can not stand, and .... Aaahhh !!!!- scream as I felt him tremble and groan, while squeezing my hip and was introduced down to the bottom and over, exploded and I explode with it.
I felt a hot blast shooting in my belly and went to finish, no more and Emmett growled when he finally finished, gradually lowered the rate, until at last we could breathe. Bear
much I love you, Merry Christmas! "I kissed your lips and realizing I was completely naked at some point in our meeting and he could feel skin against skin.
Rosita Feliz Navidad! I love you too, but I have a surprise, "he said leaving me in bed, I felt cold, he missed his body heat, but for humans were cold to the touch, between us and the temperature was warm but when you did this" type of exercise. " I saw
going to one of our closets and pulled out a rose, but did not seem real, I sat in bed and I saw it and gave me a their beautiful smiles.
Rose, I know I have nothing to offer, but still will choose me and I thank God every day for them, why Rosita is that you ask ... "he said as he knelt down and I ran out of air - ... that be my wife ... "Rose laughed and looked at me with eyes full of love - ... again.
laugh, he was incorrigible, but not mattered was what she loved him, that spontaneity, that devotion and love. Bear
course if I accept to be your wife ... - I said as I kissed him ... again, I said kissing her nose. I adore Rose
put me taking it out of the ring-shaped carrying case pink.
Emmett, "I love you-Happy cuddling Christmas Bear!
Merry Christmas My life, "Emmett said a completely happy.
And we laughed as we kissed. Girls


this award to Emmett and Rose's Christmas, special delivery for this beautiful Christmas Competition and Lemmonero jajajaja, others will be in this order: Alice and Jasper
  Friday December 25 Jacob and Nessie
  Saturday December 26 Carlisle and Esme
  Sunday December 27 (because they too deserve a happy Christmas) Edward and Bella
  Sunday or Monday December 27 December 28 Come to
http://culleneternalmoon.blogspot . com / and see it end this mini Christmas fic.
Please dedicate a few minutes to read to me and Merry Christmas! Sweet Bites

0 comments:

Post a Comment