Friday, December 25, 2009

Carrier Ptac Thermostat Problems

Angylito One-Shot One Shot Contest

Writer: Angylito

The Santa suit

Summary: This is the first Christmas for Nessie, and the entire house has been transformed, the Christmas decorations abound and everyone is excited about the opportunity. Emmett Till would think that Edward should dress up as Santa Claus. What strange Bella wakes hormones.

Rating: M

Emmett POV

I love my family! And at this time, Alice and Esme decorate every corner of the house, Rose always gets more affectionate, especially on Christmas Eve where I get my real gift.

Bella and Edward go like crazy buying gifts for Nessie, luckily Rose takes care of that pesky part, I hate shopping and again why Alice and Rose turn into a crazy compulsive and consumer in the tread of a shopping center parking lot. And Jasper walks travel and will not return if not until the day before Christmas Eve, which left as camel charge is me.

Asique not have to accompany them devise a plan.

- Emmett, could join the Centre, I need to buy a few ornaments for the Christmas tree.

- Rose, sorry love, but since you complained that the Christmas tree was ugly, and the man were out of fashion, I decided to go for a new one myself.

- right, do not be too long, I think that Edward will not have to come with much grace.

laughed for me, as he ran toward the woods, I increased my speed when I saw that Edward was coming down the road.

I took all the time in the world before choosing the tree. Even I found time to hunt quietly, every so often squeezed my belly laughter gave me the face of Edward imagine carrying all those packages. Especially now that Alice was in charge of shopping.

I went almost to the Canadian border, and found a shaft six feet, very thick and green. I shook the snow above him and I loaded it on his shoulders, on the way home, I thought a joke to Edward, as insurance would be in a bad mood after shopping.

When I got home I tried to stifle her laughter when he saw Edward's face, and that gave me a look of those, the girls were preparing the decorations for the tree, and Nessie as he saw the huge tree to put some eyes I was filled with emotion.

- Uncle Emmett who brought us beautiful tree!

- for you is precious.

- Mammy, "I can make me the star atop the tree?

- small course.

Edward gave me the most withering of looks when he saw what he was thinking of doing.

- not think that big guy.

- Nessie, little did you know that on Christmas Eve is Santa Claus to give gifts?

- Is Santa Claus?, Who is he?

- a man is big and fat that comes down the chimney at midnight and leaves gifts for children who misbehave.

- I have extra good guy, do you think of our species to visit us?

- course, if small, Is not it Edward?

- course comes my girl.

- Yupiiiiii ....! - The eyes of Nessie shed a tenderness that was impossible to deny something, but Edward was certainly not happy, since it would be him who is disguised as Santa.

Alice POV

- Edward, we have to find yourself a Santa Claus suit, want not disappoint your daughter right?.

- Emmett will pay me!

- rages not be casca ED, Emmett Happy just want to see Nessie.

- Well leave it to me, I'll get the same suit.

I went to the airport to pick up Jasper and asked him to accompany me the shopping center, had to finish to buy some shoes that make matching dresses I bought from Ness, and find a Santa suit for Ed

Jasper him very funny Edward Santa Claus to disguise the truth that this Christmas is very special to us, we never had a real excuse to celebrate, but since we had a sweet little girl at home, we all want to live the most of human behavior, That would help her relate better to them, and provide better carry our diet.

found the best costume of all, with hat, boots, belt, beard, everything that brings a real Santa.

When I got home I waited for Nessie to sleep to try the suit Ed.

Bella POV

The idea that Edward was dressed as Santa hiso me very much, although it was all an evil plan of Emmett. While Edward was testing the suit, a range of emotions went through my head, I never thought someone would be so sexy in a suit like that. Although my handsome husband always looked that way with anything you wear.

Christmas Eve went great, Nessie was happy with all his gifts, plus we had plenty of company, Charlie, Sue, and the whole herd had dinner with us, although my family does not consume human food Esme looked at dinner, or so it seemed because it left nothing.

best thing was the appearance of Edward dressed as Santa. The expression of mockery of Emmett ended up making everyone laugh out loud, and although I did not understand Nessie why everybody laughed, her face of happiness touched everyone present.

The last to leave were Jake and Charlie. But not before throwing jokes at Edward for its ingenious appearance. Hiso a grand entrance down the chimney of the house. Such was the excitement of our small and noted the absence of Ed

both ended up down early enthusiasm to our small, at one o'clock and Rosalie was in the arms of sleep. So here I took it with care and took the old quarter of Edward to be quiet sleep. As for this night I have planned to give a special gift to my husband. And surely others would not mind that Nessie will stay here tonight. More than bad was the brainchild of Edward Emmett put that dress is so sexy.

When we got home, Edward took his costume and set out to save it immediately in the deepest corner of our huge closet.

- Edward, do not keep still, I ask a favor of love.

- What is love?

- Well ... you looked so Sexy on it .... Would you mind to put it back?

- But Bella, you say ... Do not tell me ...

I would blush if I could, but the truth is my desire to fulfill this fantasy were much larger than my embarrassment.

- It's just that ...

- Okay, I'll do it but only because you who so requests.

As he put his suit lit the candles surrounding the room and put on my pajamas.

When he came out dressed in his suit, of course without the beard, my hormones started going crazy, and no more I rushed over him.

I started kissing her neck, to rise slowly to his jaw. Her skin was so soft, it felt so ... warm ...

A desperate groan went down my throat. It was so exciting to see him dressed so carefully undid the buttons on the top of the suit, to see their abdomen prominent oblique marking and those that kill me.

anxious walked every inch of his body as he kissed my breasts with a rhythm that only he can wear. I put my hand down her pants to feel his full erection sex clearly demonstrating their desire to join me.

I forced myself to take another step toward the bed, and then end up lying on each other, rosando our bodies in perfect sync.

Edward squeezed my hair, chew slowly and gently the edge of my neck ... another moan came from my throat and while for yours.

tingling sensation in my bottom began to increase, and the desire to feel it inside me grew wildly.

Without further ado took off his pants and his boxers, his erection came into view and hiso my mouth water. I pressed hard against me, he took my shirt and pulled with one hand, within seconds we are both completely naked.

forcefully took my hips and I straddled him, moving so slowly I started making circles on his pelvis. As he licked my nipples mercilessly.

With my hands reached the Santa hat was on the side near the pillows and put it on the head.

Edward laughed and said.

- I think I owe a favor to Emmett.

- More than that, I think I'll ask you to give you more ideas to dress up.

- If I had known that such things excite you, therefore, would long ago have

bought the costume shop complete.

- Well you expect to do Santa.

SeguĂ­ kissing and giving him a little squeeze my buttocks. I went back down his bare chest, to feel again her exquisite taste in my mouth.

rate increased sharply in our swing until the tingling in my belly it 's got more, I felt like an electric current hit my spine, and as my muscles tensed and his family.

Before the end put back the Santa hat on his head only to give me the pleasure of shouting - yeahhhh Santa, give me hard!

Edward laughed and a minute later the most pleasurable orgasm hit us at once.

- Santa Merry Christmas Eve my staff.

- Happy Night Well my Mrs. Claus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment