Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nikon Rainproof Cover D40x

Christmas Nadia Black - One Shot Contest Sunny Christmas


One Shot for Contest Lemmonera Christmas. Written by Nadia Black
Cullen (NASL-18)

Let Christmas surprise you

Jacob POV


Nessie few months ago came to live with me. And there's nothing better in the world who wake up every morning with my little girl next door.

Although, at this time, I worry that misses her family. I know she is happy to be me, but this is the first Christmas we go, the two of us. And I want you to remember as the best ever.

- Jake, love what happens, this is ... absent.

- No ... nothing small. - I said as he pointed to sit on my lap .- I was just thinking that this time we have to prepare ourselves the tree, if not I'll be able to leave it as perfect as your Aunt Alice.

- Well, open to try, but we tell him to come to montárnoslo so we took advantage of the time for other things ... - murmured close to my lips, before depositing them a tender kiss.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




POV


Nessie Jacob has been very stressed the last few days. This concerned that this will be our first Christmas alone. Mostly he came home with my family to spend with us.

But since this is the first year we lived together, we decided to pass alone, him and me.

Yesterday we went to the tree and ornaments. And together we spent the day decorating the house, which has been really beautiful. Even Aunt Alice would be amazed at the work we did. Today Jacob

out on patrol with Seth, so I proposed to prepare a surprise, something like his first gift this Christmas, so you know that although I love my family, he is everything to me and not have to worry so much.

So I prepared the dinner and I managed only a red lingerie set, Aunt Rosalie gave me for when I wanted to dazzle my wolf. I wore a black robe over, and I leave everything ready.

- Wooooooh, Asado ... ... .- He said nothing else in, going to the kitchen to shake his arms .- What about love? How was your day?

- Well, by lying under. - I said while preparing the dishes for dinner.

- mmm ... ... I missed you too .- He said coming to my back and causing a heat wave that runs through my body.

- That's good .- I told him separated from his body "But, we will cool the roast. And then I have a surprise for you. Do not want to stay without it? ... so sit and dine. "As you

send miss. - Joked as he walked to the table.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jacob POV






Today when I get home from patrol, Seth, Nessie I had prepared a roast and a surprise. So I said that would be good if she would give me.

- That's good .- said as he walked toward the table with the dishes "But, we will cool the roast. And then I have a surprise for you. Do not want to stay without it? ... so sit and dine.

- As you send Miss. - Joke and went to the table.

Nessie was radiant, his eyes had a twinkle that night. We had dinner talking about what we had done in the day. When Nessie just told me to go to the room and wait there. I look confused, but obeyed.

I sat on the couch to wait, and soon came, looking very sexy, turned on the player, making a soft melody in the background and slowly approached me, unbuttoning his coat.

I had been surprised and warmed my body react like it's pure fire. But when I saw that underneath the gown, had nothing except a red lingerie set, it was as if an electric current runs through my body.

- God! Nessie ... you look so sexy, with that position.

- you like? - Asked in a tone of innocence.

- taste is rather small, "he said took him by the waist and pulling her to my body are pure dynamite ... - I whispered before giving a small bite of your ear lobe. Making out a small moan from his lips. Nessie

straddled over me and we melted into an intense kiss. When we started missing the air, I separated from her lips and kissing her neck went up to the valley of her breasts. Nessie

through my body with her hands unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it to the ground to kiss, licking and touching my naked torso.

My eager hands slid down her back, traveling from his neck to his buttocks, then go to the end of her bra. Ness

But then I stopped ...

- No, jake-said haltingly, separating from my body, putting her hands on my shoulders. - This time, I dictate the rules ... - declare, as he knelt before me, and I take my shoes and socks while he kissed my feet.

At first look a little strange, but when he started to undress with this sexuality and delicacy ... Woooh. I just let myself go and enjoy what Nessie me feel. When

got rid of my pants, went back to my lips, putting thousands of kisses on them too small to stop biting my lower lip, while his hands hold my membership over the boxer making me groan audibly.

- You like jake?

- Oh god riiiiiiight.

- For although I have not finished with you whisper in my ear, increasing the friction against my sides.

- I want you to enjoy, to see what causes me whenever I'm by your side. I do not have any doubt how much you want and desire. "He said while his hand got left out of the boxer and he bent to kiss the tip.

- I love you little, "I said almost inaudibly, as she licked around my member, before stuffing it into his mouth.

was the first time that Nessie me to something, and was as pleasant in the world. Since then no one else she knew how to amaze me.

had had enough, was about to come to me and did not want to end it. So I made her up. Needed to make it mine, make you see how much I love her.

- Nessie are incredible, but now, let me take control of me .- Roge him looking into his eyes, and seeing them the same lust and desire to secure the mine opened.

I did lie on the carpet we had in the room to explore his body with my hands and lips, delighting in its texture and flavor. She stripped of her bra and kisses, licked and bit each of her breasts. She

entangling his hands in my hair and I was depositing a way of kissing up to the elastic of her thong. I just started playing with him and chew over its center. I love to check how wet it was, what excited me too much. So I could not help wrest the thong and plunge my face into his heart, stimulating her clit with my tongue, I introduced two fingers inside. Making her squirm with pleasure.

- Jake, ... ne ... need ... and ... in .... Now, Nessie asked between sobs. Verla

was the most provocative and the world, so I did not expect and I lose myself in it with a single attack, causing the two gimiéramos both the name of both. Nessie

we turned and positioned on top of me, imprisons my lips in a deep and desperate kiss. And I ride on top of me until both reach the most hallucinatory of orgasms. And I drop to my side.

- Nessie, I love you .- I said hugging me and giving her a tender kiss on the forehead.

- I love you Jacob, do not ever forget .- said leaning on my chest to stay placidly asleep.

And there I was, lying on the floor with my little Nessie in my arms. Imagining all things we can live in our first Christmas together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment