Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Pressure Point On Your Ankle For Your Period

Regalito Angylito Nana and for our herd

(NOTE: MISSING PERSONS IN THE HOME IS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT SENT YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICS! SO DO NOT MISS TIEMPITOOO ENVIEENLASSSS MAIL TO ANGY
(angylito.alice @ hotmail . com) OR Nana ( marianamah06@hotmail.com )

Hi girls! I NaNaCullen NTLS * ( www.twilighter06.blogspot.com )

nuevooo hehehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... again J Well here 's the first part of a small fic we had the idea of Angy y yop!

'll start to climb this small capital and will continue both. may not name them all in this first capital but come and see it!

going to be Christmas, but thanks to my tardiness became New Year's gift ok? Hope you like going to the heart ... the quierooo!

Hello my girls! I Angylito NTLS-Diva ( www.loversuspiritoscullen.blogspot.com )

Well as Nana says, this is our gift to all of you. This chapter we wrote together, hope you like. And will soon appear which missing, so do not feel excluded. Or excluded jajajja I hope you enjoy. L @ \u200b\u200bs love.

have taken hope from heart happy holidays!

New Year Pack

Chapter 1: The call

NaNa POV

I found myself alone, as it is not unusual, in my apartment. The lights all off, windows open to feel all the possible flavors and cold breeze on my body. Although not long ago I was lying on my couch wrapped in black leather 2500Dolares. Since there was a peripheral vision of my place and surroundings. Reach my favorite spot, had been taken with the tripod to get out all, were my friends and I, the herd of NTLS as we called ourselves. My mind wanders four years ago.

Flashback

"What a pity that the time has passed so quickly and we should return - Angy said with sadness in his eyes would be bright stay longer - continued as we hugged one to one-

"Do not worry beautiful, I also added Adri-stay, could do more often a Ladies night isn't it? - Of course we all agree, but this was a complicated issue. Not live near, at all. Gaby and I are from Venezuela, the closest we have is to Adri, who lives in Colombia, and would not stop to count where we are each ... Angy and Joy of Chile together with other girls ... Kokoro and several more in Mexico alone with them are hours and hours of air travel. Although we lived in different places, with cultures as different dialects and different accents and fun, different textures, ways of thinking, ideologies, and physical all get along since the first day we met and learned to love us for who we are, all born thanks to the holiday camp at Forks of which will be nineteen years ago, that changed our lives in a 360 degrees.

-Also-I miss while I pulled out my sony camera from its case and preparing the tripod, but this should be the memory - all made themselves comfortable leaving my space. The lawn was perfect for us, the flowers were bright and had already hidden the sun, the optimum conditions. After the camp every year or two we returned to a reunion-Forks Ready? -

-SIIIII - said in unison

"There goes, I ran with my friends and seven seconds, my camera shutter . -

This would be my eighteenth year as a vampire again. Should celebrate in style. She wore a few weeks thinking about a small gathering, maybe some action, and meet the girls. We had almost three years without seeing and really missed them, but our friendship was somewhat peculiar because we were natural enemies "supposedly" Vampires, Shapeshifters, and apart a hybrid? If our friendship is very crazy but we love all our strengths and weaknesses and there are always one for the other.

Christmas was kind of boring, nothing interesting to hunt and I flatly refused to eat human food, but sometimes felt like trying it again, it was something really repulsive.

without thinking even once ran to my natural speed up the phone and dial the number I knew by heart like so many others. Only rang twice when you hear the excited voice of loving and Angy.

-Friend! Merry Christmas Happy New Year ... almost, "I very happy and I could hear her little cry of happiness like mine- seconds ago

-Nana, how long friend? "The truth had been three years and two months since the last time we met, and almost two years since the last call, I missed you, sorry to have you abandoned ... -

"You need not apologize silly, I will also neglect, well I tell you something, or rather, I propose you something,

"I'm all ears," replied excitedly

"Because it met all the girls? I have several years without going on a trip across America and what better moment, just spent the Christmas, all in their homes and give them a surprise, my words out of my mouth nonstop and not bothered me at all could go without air all I want-I liked that look one by one and our final destination by 31 December will be ... -

-FORKS! "We said at the same time-

-Nana, it's great, is more we could do together, I could travel to Venezuela, and departed from there we would search Gaby first and would be great! "Imagine me hopping from one side to another and I loved the idea

" Then? When you come? -Ask- Angy

-kidding? I'll hang up now! I scream, make my suitcase and go out there today- almost felt my eyes shine with your words! -

-Perfect have everything ready, and hang the call.

Fix a bit of my mess, and my head was formed a thousand and one idea that we would do, who would look for first, we should do in order of closeness, we could end up with Koko, who Forks is closer than any of us. Be perfect, I find the gifts of my friends, I want to surprise them, wanting me eating.

East if it would be a very active new year, the NTLS together, the world will Boom!

Angy POV

Nana's call left me very happy. Everything ready for the trip and arrange a few things in my house! My hesitation was based on: Go on an airplane? Or running?

Bah! I went to the airport and thanked God to have a friend in a travel agency, which always gets me ticket you need.

Less than I thought and was en route to Caracas, where would the city of Nana, who now lived in the Andean zone, San Cristobal, had perfect weather . At least in December.

The years were nothing in reality if he is from eternity, had been a sadness and an obligation by the occupations of each, but had worthwhile, as I approached the site of Nana's house, she went greet with a hug

"My Nana! - I cried while she screamed my name, I took a moment to stop hugging her, is that in reality if we say that time does not count, I must admit I was really missing my friend.

After half an hour of screaming, jumping, and a few tears of joy, we entered his house to see the map that would guide us in our path. After chart our path, we decided to go for a walk, the city had changed since the last time I had gone to visit.

But before that, I remembered that it should be a surprise to Nana, I asked him to accompany me.

- Where do we go?

"At the airport - I said hiding a nervous laugh.

"But ... - I did not let go and took his arm while forcing her to keep up.

When we got to the airport from a distance I could see the unmistakable outlines of two of our friends and our alpha male. But Nana apparently not yet realized.

-Angy .... Are you going to tell me once you do here?

-Turn around and see - I laughed sure that everybody heard, because in less than a second I was looking at the medium airport.

-The look of surprise and happiness that Nana put it, was sublime. His face was totally occupied by a smile that came from end to end.

Suddenly we heard a very peculiar accent.

-Che! How you doing? - No doubt that was the unmistakable accent of our beloved trasandina.

- Naty !!!!! We miss you! We ran to greet her, but someone called pouting.

"Sure, me and eat me ¬ ¬ dogs - Joy was claiming their share of attention.

-Joy! Mensa! Miss you too!

"You'd better parcito replied to changing the features of his face to give us her beautiful smile.

- I like pony's.

-Anvil!! - We shouted in unison.

- I thought that its I had forgotten cries.

Nana stared at me, I had a few explanations.

I told him that after his call Joy remembered that Anvil and still living in Chile, so before leaving I called for us to join together here and not lose days traveling back to my point game. What I had was that Naty was visiting at the home of Joy, and without thinking, the three agreed to travel immediately, surely took flight leaving two hours after mine.

was time to go looking for Gaby who luckily was the closest to our position.

Naty POV

We past midnight to the home of Gaby. She was sitting on the balcony reading a magazine wedding dresses. Almost stuck to the ceiling when we all cried in chorus: SORPRESAAA!!

-Girls!! Anvil! WTF! What are you doing here?

- Che baby! I come to find boluda! We go to Forks to spend the new year ... Do you sums?

"Mmmm, I can not girls, I have a family dinner with my boyfriend.

- What! - We were all shocked by his response. But she laughed and hugged us all at the same time.

- Just kidding, obviously I agree. Who is next on the list?.

Angy -Nana and looked and responded almost simultaneously.

-Tremy!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment